Task Scheduler Permissions

Dec 18, 2013 at 5:01 AM
I have a runbook triggered by an Initialize data (from an SCSM service request).

One component of the runbook is to create a scheduled task.

Testing using Monitor Date/Time to trigger the runbook works as expected but I can't get it to work in the runbook that is started by Initialize Data.

I understand my error indicates a permissions issue:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Exception: NullReferenceException
Target site: <CreateScheduledTasks>d__0.MoveNext

Stack trace:
at ScheduledTasksIntegrationPack.CreateScheduledTask.<CreateScheduledTasks>d__0.MoveNext() in c:\Projects\TFS\scorch\Scheduled Tasks\Integration Pack\CreateScheduledTask.cs:line 83
at Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.Integration.Framework.Core.FilterSet.Filter(IEnumerable values)
at Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.Integration.Framework.Core.FilteredResponse.PublishRange(IEnumerable values)
at ScheduledTasksIntegrationPack.CreateScheduledTask.Execute(IActivityRequest request, IActivityResponse response) in c:\Projects\TFS\scorch\Scheduled Tasks\Integration Pack\CreateScheduledTask.cs:line 74

but on the target Server 2008 R2 box I have given every account involved local admin (Orch Service, SCSM Service, SCSM Orch connector, user running the service request) and "allowed all" for the ORCH server to the target server in its firewall.

Anyone got any idea's?

Thanks,
Aengus
Dec 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM
found my issue, not permissions, in the task name I was passing a users UPN,it didnt like that.
A